COVID-19 Exposure Reduction Policies & Procedures
Effective 3/18/2020, Last Amended 6/10/2021
Per city, county, and state ordinances we will be amending our policies and procedures to reduce the risk of staff and clients to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The policies have been adapted from the California Veterinary Practice Association’s COVID Practice Recommendations. (https://cvma.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/CVMA-COVID-Practice-Recommendations.pdf)
NOTE: The hospital’s hours may be subject to change last minute due to staffing availability. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In light of the upcoming local health ordinance changes, we will be allowing clients back into the building as of June 15, 2021. We ask that you please take note of the following ahead of all upcoming visits:
- Masks or facial coverings over the nose and mouth are required at all times in the hospital- including people who are fully vaccinated. Exceptions are made for children under 2 years old.
- No more than two clients will be allowed in an exam room at any time.
- No more than four clients are allowed in the waiting room and reception area. Any additional people will be asked to wait outside until another party has left.
- Any clients experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to continue utilizing curbside service or reschedule their appointment until after symptoms have resolved.
- Curbside service is still available for any client who prefers socially distanced veterinary care.
- We reserve the right to discontinue in-person services at any time if we feel that the health of our team or other clients is at risk.
We will be cleaning the exam rooms between clients and sanitizing high-touch areas throughout the day for the health and safety of your and our team. Thank you for patience and understanding as we transition back into in-person care!