About Us – Your Pacifica Veterinarian
Our mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for your dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and other pocket pets. We serve Pacifica, Half Moon Bay area, Daly City, South San Francisco, San Bruno, and the greater San Francisco area.
- We welcome dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets such as guinea pigs, rats, hamsters and mice.
- We are a small animal practice located in Pacifica on the north end of town, just off Highway 1.
- Dr. Jeremy Grossbard and his staff are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership through preventative health care and pet owner education.
- We do not have multiple veterinarians serving on staff at any one time. We like to have a one to one relationship with you and your pet and provide individualized treatment plans.
- We recognize the importance of relationships between humans and animals. We see our clients and patients as extended family, and endeavor to make a veterinarian office visit as stress-free as possible for both you and your pet.
- Whether you are bringing your pet in for a routine exam, an illness or injury, caring for your pet is our number one priority.
- Appointments are available every day of the week in order to accommodate our clients’ needs.
- Allcare Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in Pacifica in February 2011, at which time Dr. Grossbard was the Veterinarian on staff. In March 2014, Dr. Grossbard and his wife, Adrienne purchased the hospital.
- Dr. Grossbard began practicing veterinary medicine in 1997 in Arizona and moved to the Bay Area in 2011.
- Please visit our other pages to get acquainted with our hospital and staff.
Please do not hesitate to contact our staff with any questions or concerns you may have about your beloved pet. We will do our very best to address all of your concerns in a timely manner.